Friday, October 24, 2008

A Brave New Blog

Howdy and welcome!

This is my first attempt at Blogging so there will be more than a few growing pains, so bear with me. The sole purpose of this blog is to host my assorted ramblings to a wider audience and to satisfy my own personal need to "vent". If you agreed with me, cool. If not, that's fine as well. I have my own set of beliefs and I consider myself fairly open-minded about most things, so even if I disagree with you I will at least entertain your thoughts.

I don't have any plans for this to be a purely political blog, or diary or anything in particular. Whatever I feel needs to be commented on will be! A Little Bit of Weird will be updated on a "whenever the hell I feel like it/ have the time" basis, so some days I could update until my fingers bleed, other days, none.

So bear with me as I make mistakes, ramble and generally make a fool of myself to a wide group of people!